Competition terms and conditions
Insure today to win $10K
Read on to find out about our full competition terms and conditions
*Win $10,000 competition - Conditions of entry
- By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is Police Financial Services Ltd ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 trading as BankVic (BankVic) of Level 8, 505 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The Prize is supplied by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). BankVic acts under its own AFSL and sells general insurance products under an agreement with the insurance issuer, CGU. Any advice is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) Available at https://www.bankvic.com.au/insurance to see if these products are right for you.
- The Promotion commences at 9am AEST on 3 May 2021 and closes at 5pm AEST on 30 June 2021 (Promotion Period).
- An Entrant is any member of BankVic who is a resident of Victoria and aged 18 years or over who successfully completes an Entry.
- Employees and directors of the Promoter and their immediate families (spouse/partner, child or parent) and employees and directors of CGU and its authorised representatives, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to be Entrants.
- To enter the $10,000 Promotion, Entrants must:
- purchase a new CGU First Choice Home (with flood cover), CGU Fundamentals Home (with flood cover), CGU Home Building, CGU Home Contents, CGU Motor Vehicle (all cover levels for car only) or CGU Landlords Residential Property Insurance policy during the Promotion Period (New Policies) provided the policy is current and not in arrears and the first instalment or yearly premium has been paid as at 11.59pm AEST on 10 August 2021, the Entrant will automatically be entered into the Promotion or
- or hold an existing CGU First Choice Home (with flood cover), CGU Fundamentals Home (with flood cover), CGU Home Building, CGU Home Contents, CGU Motor Vehicle (all cover levels for car only) or CGU Landlords Residential Property Insurance policy during the Promotion Period up until 30 June 2021, regardless of whether such policy was renewed during the Promotion Period (Held Policies), (together, Entries)
- Number of entries into the draw: New Policies will receive one Entry per policy and Held Policies will receive one Entry per policy. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
- The Prize is 1 x $10,000 cash prize.
- The Prize Draw will be conducted at 11am AEST on 12 August 2021 at Level 3, 215 Spring Street, Melbourne 3000. The Winner of the Prize will be the first valid Entry drawn.
- The Winner will be notified in writing and by phone within 7 days of the Prize Draw and provided with details of how to claim their Prize and must claim their Prize by 26 August 2021 (Prize Claim Date). The Winners’ full name will be published on BankVic’s social media channels.
- If the original winner does not claim the prize after the Promoter has made reasonable efforts to contact them, then additional draws will be made commencing from 11am AEST on 27 August 2021 at Level 3, 215 Spring Street, Melbourne 3000 until such time as a winner is identified and successfully claims the prize.
- All Prize values are in Australian dollars. The prize will only be distributed in Australia. The prize is not transferable or redeemable (through BankVic) for traveller’s cheques or foreign currency.
- All entries remain the property of BankVic.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not liable and is released by each entrant from any claim or liability in relation to participation in this competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, at any time for any reason, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
- Using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and providing the Entrant with information about the Promoter’s products, services and other offers in any media; and
- Using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for any purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
We recommend that you read the following documents: